The following terms and conditions govern all use twitika.com (under the term "site" on the whole conditions). The services offered by the site are free within certain limits and subject to acceptance of all terms and conditions of the site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the terms and conditions contained on this site. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use freely.
Site managers can change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time , including the availability of any features (free or paid), database or content. It may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict user access to all or part of the services without prior notice .
User also certifies that it is legally authorized to use the service and is fully responsible for the use of the service.
• User shall not, nor permit anyone else directly or indirectly to save, edit, or attempt to decipher the source code or underlying algorithms of all or part of this site and a few ways that be. Site managers have the rights to intellectual property on the site, and all copies or portions thereof.
• User must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the service (such as charge), or other systems or networks connected to the site.
• User should not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the site, or violate the security measures or authentication site.
• User should take no action , which imposes a disproportionate burden on the site and its infrastructure.
• User shall not use any device, software or other to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction conducted on the site.
• User should not use the Site or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Formula called "pro account" is available in pay option on the site. Using this formula, you agree to pay the fees listed for the chosen term on subscription. Payment will be charged on the day of your soucription the formula and not be refunded for any reason whatsoever (service unavailable, limited stop service, …).
Also, the subscription by the user to the formula called "pro account" formalized by payment of the amount corresponding to the period chosen automatically leads to the acceptance of legal and conditions of use by the user.
The access to the site is limited by pre-registration on social network http://twitter.com. The user must have an account on this social network and accept the terms of this . The connection used to access the services of the site is based on user authorization on Twitter
The service has access only Twitika data entered and shared by the user on Twitter and after acceptance of it as requested by the site. Twitika site managers can not be held responsible for any loss, errors or other anomalies related to access on Twitter.
Subscription to the formula "pro account" on the site allows the user to connect it other than connecting via Twitter. User shall be responsible to maintain the confidentiality of good password and other account information.
Site managers can terminate your access to all or part of the site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to cancel your subscription "pro account" on the site (if you have one), you should simply stop using the site. However, this access will be valid until the expiration date based on the invoice date and time purchased.
User agrees that all website content needed to use (which excluded the data entered by the user - notemment programmed messages) are protected by copyright or other proprietary rights. Unless expressly authorized in writing by the responsible site, the user agrees not to sell, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such content.
However, users may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the contents of this site for information.
The Site is provided "as is". Site managers make no warranty that the Site will be error free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you are accessing the site at your own risk.
The user (with or without subscription pro account) agrees that access to the site may be disturbed or cut without prior notice.
All site content, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, is the property of site or its content suppliers and protected by International copyright laws.